Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    I installed them and then tried to roll up my windows, but they kept rolling themselves back down as soon as they felt the tension/pressure from the newly installed deflectors. I don't know why, but after about 20 minutes of trying to get my windows to go all the way up, they finally did and I...
  2. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    I had these on my 5th gen. Did you have any issues with the windows rolling up all the way? When I first installed my Weathertech deflectors on the 5th gen, my windows kept automatically rolling themselves back down as if the pressure sensor kept detecting someone's finger in there or something...
  3. Bluetooth connectivity improved?

    2025 Off-Road premium with the JBL system. Zero issues with connecting my iPhone 16 to CarPlay or playing directly from my phone. I do notice that when I start it remotely, I have to turn off the head unit and back on in order for CarPlay to connect. This makes sense, since my phone isn't in the...
  4. If you designed the 2027 4Runner🚙, what’s the one thing you’d change?

    True, but the 'Rock Edition' would be a specialized vehicle. I'd still rather have the Rock Edition over this Range Rover.
  5. If you designed the 2027 4Runner🚙, what’s the one thing you’d change?

    I'd make a 'Rock Edition' with an updated Tundra V8. Dana 44's or 60's front and rear, with e-lockers in both diffs. The TRD Off-Road and the TRD Pro will have the option to upgrade to the Danas (44/60) with F/R lockers. The SR/SR5/Limited versions will have the standard IFS up front with an...
  6. Transmission driveline problem - clunk / choppy

    The dealership said that there aren't any codes being thrown for anything and the fluid level is fine. I have a 150k mile/11-year platinum warranty on everything, so if something does happen, it's covered. I'll absolutely post here if something happens to the transmission in the future. I am...
  7. JBL PREMIUM SYSTEM ~ NEW INFORMATION for Optical or RCA Out & DSP Integration!

    This is a game changer! I've always had amps and subs in my 4Runner/Tacomas. Time to spend some money!
  8. Transmission driveline problem - clunk / choppy

    I just 5k. I've had zero issues so far other than the transmission issues.
  9. Transmission driveline problem - clunk / choppy

    All good! I'm still active. I'm taking it to the dealership for my first oil change and inspection of the transmission/drive train, next Friday. I just want it recorded at the dealership, that I am still having issues with the 'hard' shifting/thud mainly in the morning as I leave for work. I'll...
  10. Insurance Cost Comparison

    $801.00 for my OR Premium through GEICO.
  11. TRD Pro SEMA Wheels + Toyo AT3 285/70/17 and Westcott 2.5 lift (on TRD ORP)

    I just ordered these. Olathe said that they’re on back order and it might be two months for them to arrive. I tried to get used to the ones with the silver ring around them, but I hate the look. Everything else is blacked out.
  12. AC always on

    Same for me as well. I was wondering why the light didn’t come back on.
  13. What did you have to do to reserve/claim your 4runner at the dealer?

    (My question refers to US dealerships) What all did you have to fill out and/or sign when you reserved your 4runner? I think this might vary by dealer (and possibly by state) but I'm not sure. - I didn't have to fill out anything, initially. I just agreed to the spec sheet that they sent me over...
  14. Transmission driveline problem - clunk / choppy

    I'm getting the same thing with only 137 miles on it. When I pull off after backing down my driveway, it's a very loud "thud" coming from the drivetrain. It has done this in sport mode and normal mode. A lady on the 6th Gen Facebook page just had a complete transmission failure and it's now in...
  15. ToyotaCare Options offered during purchase

    The dealer told me every 10k miles as well. I'm going to do every 5k, like you said. I'm really glad they finally put the standard oil filters back in. The 5th gen was a PITA!
  16. ToyotaCare Options offered during purchase

    It's 11 years or 150k miles. Whichever comes first.
  17. ToyotaCare Options offered during purchase

    After the initial 20% down payment and financing was over with, I was brought into another "finance" office to go over ToyotaCare options. I selected the three in the picture. Was anyone else offered these? If so, which ones did you go with? This whole process made me feel a little...
  18. Introductions & Welcome Thread 👋

    Thanks for the add! I just picked up my 2025 OffRoad Premium.



Top