Sponsored

Search results

  1. Reduced power see dealer warning

    My Trailhunter was at the dealership for seven weeks, picked it up last week, and so far so good. My understanding is they replaced the main electronic control unit after trying some other sensors first. After I left the dealership, I realized they did not give me any paperwork. I am going to...
  2. Reduced power see dealer warning

    Update: my Trailhunter is still at the dealership, six weeks later, with no solution. They gave it back to me twice, after replacing different sensors, but the warning message came back on within a few miles of the dealership both times. They keep saying that Toyota is involved, master tech...
  3. Reduced power see dealer warning

    Just had this happen to me. First message was one week ago but went away after restarting. Happened again this morning while running errands. Didn’t go away after restarting. I called dealer and they said to bring it in and they’d likely have to open a case with Toyota as this was the first...
  4. I'm deciding now on a 4R please let me know what if any problems you have had?

    Trailhunter with 5500 miles. Love the vehicle and no regrets whatsoever purchasing it. Transmission does shift on the rough side. Reading this forum, it appears that’s just the way they all shift. I’m not about to take it to the dealer complaining about it and potentially making it worse or...
  5. Strange interior smell

    My Trailhunter has the exact same smell. Purchased late April.
  6. Trailhunter-40 hours into ownership-need input!

    I’ve had my Trailhunter (identical to yours) for three weeks and have driven it approximately 750 miles. This is my first 4Runner and first Toyota. I love everything about it, including the snorkel sounds. Much prefer this over the fake piped in sound utilized by so many other manufacturers...



Top