Modern Toyota fobs are so trash lol. The range is awful and the buttons are super hard to actuate. I swapped to the AJT designs fob and the actuation is def better. Range is still trash though. Waiting for better aftermarket options.
Between Texas, NC and Cali, I’ve never run a front plate. If any cop asks, tell them the car was recently in a collision and the body shop forgot to get you a new bracket lol
I haven’t seen it done but doubt it wouldn’t be plug n play. Toyota typically makes that kinda stuff pretty easy to simply manufacturing processes. But you could always try the swap and see how it goes. Only advice I have: disconnect the batteries on both cars before unplugging the seat harness...
Hey yall,
I’ve got an ORP with the matte black front and rear valences. I’d want to trade for either the silver or gloss black ones. I can trade either in DFW or SoCal, just let me know!
Pics attached of my current valences.
Hey yall,
I’ve got an ORP with the matte black front and rear valences. I’d want to trade for either the silver or gloss black ones. I can trade either in DFW or SoCal, just let me know!
Pics attached of my current valences.
Got it done with the blind bolts from Caliraised LED. It would be cool to add the threads in the future (this install would’ve been so much easier with standard bolts).
Interesting. Wonder how hard it would be for us to add the treads. Interestingly enough, I met someone that had a TRD ORP with the trailhunter sliders added at the port.