Nice. I understand its to the dealerships discretion. I guess over here all of them on all islands are owned by Servco now. Im assuming under new management they need to disclose the possibility of voided warranties, whether they act on it is TBD
I know right? All of my other trucks are lifted and modified but they're older vehicles. I just wanted a more level look with a slightly bigger tire on factory wheels. Some guys here go crazy with their paper plates still on and it makes me wonder what they'll do if something was to break or fail 🤷
I was looking to just do a preload collar or an ADO spacer delete setup. 2" lift max. Probably one tire size up on the factory wheels nothing crazy. No engine mods. For him to claim any mods will completely void the warranty is just crazy
Sorry guys been busy at work! definitely not AI 🤙🏼 funny thing is I've only owned a few new vehicles, 2 were 4runners which were actually worth modifying. I guess the dealership is under new statewide ownership so there has been lots of changes. Still tons of guys here locally doing all kinds of...
Anyone in here have any warranty work denied due to mods? Might be a dumb question but valid to ask 😂 the local dealership here has claimed to have cracked down on honoring warranty work due to mods. I brought up Magnusson-Moss act to the general manager and he said it doesn't matter. Just wanna...