We cannot assume air is a liquid. Gasses and liquids are different fluids and behave pretty differently in numerous situations. Small engine turbochargers cannot be compared to large-scale hydropower pumps.
Given the geometry of the parts in the situation, if a suction leak entering into...
You are correct in theory. The only thing I would disagree with is the leak/turbulence point.
The turbulence doesn't matter, it's post MAF measured air that does here. Any post MAF leak in the intake air path will cause a CEL if past a certain threshold which I am searching for, just to have...
Hey there! I will be performing an experiment trying to suck smoke into the inlet from the outside. I will update when I get that complete and set up. I have to print some fixtures and pieces and do some other research.
Smoking the tube under any positive pressure from the inside is just...