I believe the TH has a slightly deeper bolt layout at the fronts maybe due to the extended fender flares. Hence, the spacer the new kit came with. The new unreleased set may be more of a test kit. The measurements still seem a bit off and they extend much further out than the first set which...
Nice. Thanks for the pics. I was considering the splash guards just working on an issue with the flaps first. Did you also get the mud flaps? I noticed you have a trail hunter. Trying to find out from other TH owners if they are running into the same issue as me. I ordered the mid size mudflaps...
Any updates for the hybrid platform or any other interior molle plates or specific gear for the gen 6 in the works? I have a set of drawers, fridge slide, flat slide and other AAL things from a previous vehicle I owned that I’d love to transfer over if possible. I’ve been holding off of selling...