Sponsored

Search results

  1. 4Runner Backseat Leg Room

    Ignore the unhelpful response. This may be as simple as changing car seets. What I’ve found is that some have an unnecessarily large foot print. You can find a unit that fits a lot better in that space.
  2. Colorado WTS Trailhunter Rock Rails, $400 OBO

    DM’d.
  3. 2026 TRD ORP - TRD 2.5" Lift Kit + Toyo R/T Trail 285/75R17 + KMC Technic 17x8.5 +18mm (slight trimming)

    After that trimming you’ll be set for the road. But with a +18 offset at full flex, you’ll come in contact with your upper fender. But if you aren’t planning to push it that hard, you’ll be fine.
  4. Heritage Blue - Matte PPF, Dissent Offroad Armor, 35" Baja Boss 255/85R17 Pizza Cutters, Westcott Rack, Agency 6 gear, Warn Winch, Baja Designs Lights

    With your +30 offset and narrow width tires it looks like you’re still coming out just past the fender. I wonder if I’ll be at least flush with the fenders if I go with a +35 offset and these 255/85r17’s? Thoughts?



Top