Sponsored

Search results

  1. My paint… what is this?!

    After getting my car washed today I was wiping it down and noticed, the bottom 12 inches or so on both sides of my 4runner have a very poor paint job. I thought initially perhaps it was a garbage PPF situation, but it seems like to follows along the door crack along the bottom. When the doors...
  2. Nevada FS: ORP stock tail lights

    Priced to move, I just updated my lights to the black pro tails, so I’ve got a pair to sell. Been on the truck for 5k miles since new, no damage or anything! 200shipped
  3. ultra twitchy throttle?

    Since I test drove the vehicle, brand new, I've noticed the throttle on my MAX is incredibly sensitive. Like so much so, I'm confused when I read all these threads about the vehicle having a mediocre throttle response. From my experience, it feels like someone installed a throttle commander and...



Top