Sponsored

Search results

  1. Driver monitoring system (cameras pointed at you) in 4Runner?

    Can anyone verify if the Premium models of the 4Runner now have the driver monitoring camera, located on top of the steering column? Google AI seems to think so. :( This is similar to what it would look like:
  2. Roads may be icy warning

    Does the 6th gen 4Runner have a chime or beep that activates when the outdoor temperature is at around 37 degrees? My Rav4 had that and I'm hoping those days are over. I'm hoping it's just a flashing message and nothing audible. Also, any way to turn it off? Thanks
  3. SR5 Premium?

    Any chance Toyota will offer the SR5 in a premium option for those of use who want those options, but don't want to have TRD stamped everywhere? I was considering the Limited, but it has so many standard features that I DON'T want, like Auto Start Stop, moonroof, AVS, all that chrome, and the...
  4. Review of TRD Offroad Premium with Factory Upgraded Wheels/Tires

    I thought this was an excellent review of the TRD Off Road Premium. The reviewer does a lot of comparing to his personal vehicle, a 6th SR5. One of the interesting things I learned was regarding the upgraded wheel package. It looks like it comes with a different tire. The tire portion is at...
  5. V6 6th Gen - Just a matter of time?

    Most of us lament the end of the old V6, but there may still be hope that a V6 is on the way. I'm talking about the twin turbo V6 in the Lexus GX with 349 hp, 479 lb-ft torque and 9,063-lb towing capacity. The Lexus has that engine on the same platform as the 4Runner, and is made in the SAME...



Top