Hey Everyone I have a small 20lb dog and will be taking a long road trip. Looking for a rear seat pet platform/protector and was wondering in anyone has purchased or had experience with one of these products? Thanks in advance for the help!
Sorry if this is a dumb question/comment but why do I have a bigger oil filter in my law mower than the new 4cyl turbo? That in and of itself is one reason I am more comfortable doing oil changes every 5k than the recommended service intervals. Is anyone else concerned about this or is there a...
Hi everyone. Quick question regarding the new 4cyl gas motor for those who are running it now. At highway speeds do you find it sufficient for get up and go as well as passing. We’re ready to order but I keep waffling between gas and hybrid? Want a simple engine I can do all my own work on...