Sponsored

Search results

  1. Bad CV axle angle

    Thank you for this information. I was told by my local Toyota dealership, that does custom off road mods, that these axles, that come with the trd Lift kit for the 4runner, is the stock axles for the tacoma trailhunter. They will swap mine with these axles.
  2. Bad CV axle angle

    Thank you guys for the replies. I’m sorry I forgot to mention that a differential drop kit was installed already with this Ironman Im 2.5 kit. Also, I’ve got the ECGS needle bearing installed as well. I’m hoping it settles more later. Im planning on loading this up with overlanding gears since I...
  3. Bad CV axle angle

    Hello. I just want to ask if this is a bad cv axle angle. I’ve just installed the Ironman 2.5. Is it too high? Just worried about the cv axles wearing out or breaking while on a long drive
  4. Loud Humming Noise After Suspension Install

    Solved. It was the needle bearing. Issue resolved after Ecgs clamshell bushing was installed.
  5. Loud Humming Noise After Suspension Install

    My 2025 4Runner Trd off road developed a loud hum after Ironman IM 2.5 install. It has about 2.5” lift in the front. The hum is prominently heard in the front driver side. I can also feel slight vibration on the accelerator pedal. I read with the previous generation that it could be the needle...
  6. Fox 2.0 Performance Series Shocks installed on 6th Gen 4Runner SR5

    Sorry, I’m new to suspension upgrades. I got a 25 4Runner OR, and I would like to lift it exactly like yours without buying new UCAs. I really like how yours look like. I currently have a Westcott lift preload collar, but the ride is too harsh. I’d like to try this since everyone is saying this...



Top