Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    https://dv8offroad.com/products/4runner-molle-panels-rear-window
  2. Tent on a Prinsu Pro Rack......I'm so confused.

    Success! Thank you everyone so much for the guidance and help! I did the same setup as everyone else with the two support feet in the middle.
  3. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    I saw these molle panels in your post so I got some myself and installed them on Friday. They're great!
  4. Tent on a Prinsu Pro Rack......I'm so confused.

    Thanks for the input. Any tips for getting it on the first time? Like did you mount the feed to the cross bars and then slide the tent in, followed by tightening the three bolts that go onto the tent side? Any info is super helpful!
  5. Tent on a Prinsu Pro Rack......I'm so confused.

    Hey everyone, I am completely lost on mounting my rootftop tent to the Prinsu Pro 2 rack. I'm putting an openroad peakroof using prinsu 1" tent feet. Every RTT guide says to take some crossbars off, mount your tent to the crossbars and then put the tent and the crossbars back on the rack...
  6. Prinsu Pro roof rack installed - video

    Do you have any instructions on how you installed this tent on here? I tried to do mine today and every guide says to remove the cross bars and attach them to the tent, then put the tent and crossbars back on the back. However..........the cross bars don't go straight back into the rack. You...
  7. 2025+ Toyota 4Runner Ditch Lights PRO by M&R Automotive

    If only I owned an F150....
  8. OPENROAD Aluminum Hard Shell LT Roof Top Tent RTT installed

    Ooooh okay, this makes so much sense now! I didn't know there were tent mounts that could create a gap, this was the missing piece. Thank you so much responding with the pictures!
  9. OPENROAD Aluminum Hard Shell LT Roof Top Tent RTT installed

    Okay, I'm new to this so bear with my dumb questions :-). Do you have to shim the RTT up, so there's a gap for the awning bracket? The part I don't understand is how the bracket for the awning attaches to the roof rack and how the RTT then fits on top of it.
  10. OPENROAD Aluminum Hard Shell LT Roof Top Tent RTT installed

    Do you know if the awning attaches to the side of the tent or to the rack? Finding install info for both is proving difficult.
  11. OPENROAD Aluminum Hard Shell LT Roof Top Tent RTT installed

    Thanks for this post. I think I'm going to go with the same exact setup. It looks great, and having the one with the integrated awning looks like the way to go. Any other things you've learned after having this for a while?



Top