I put my winter gear (beanie, gloves, face cover, etc), snow brush, and jumper cables in there. I might toss in some hand warmers in there too. Too small for a blanket, but it might fit an emergency thermal blanket.
Ill prob add recovery straps when I buy some.
Juan brother thank you for searching but its not what im looking for. I am looking for the part number i provided and only that. I appreciate your efforts. ❤️
The ones you bought are different from the OEM TRD Pro wheels i'm looking for. The part number, style, and specs are different. I'm looking at Country Hills online parts store and they are slightly cheaper than Cochranes store for the PTR56-35242-F1 wheels that you have.
If you can get a quote for me, that would be great. Might have to see if its worth the trip.
I'm in Edmonton. That's an extra 300 km one way from Calgary.
Edmonton to Kalispell Toyota (Closest dealer from the border) is pretty much 800 km.
1600km (total dist) x 11.5L/100km (fuel consumption) x...
Thanks man, but I dont think itll be worth it for me. Its 8 hr drive to the nearest Toyota dealership. Not to mention timings for breaks and border crossing. And also the mileage ill put on my 4R, gas, and food. Might have export fees too.
Looking to buy 25/26 4Runner/Tacoma PT946-35240-2F TRD Pro Wheels. Prefer no tires, but if you sell with tire, I'm fine with that too.
DM me. Located in Edmonton. Can travel within reason to pick up. If shipping, let me know the fee.
I put in a deposit in mid march for 26 underground hybrid ORP. They called me yesterday 23 July and said it arrived. Picking up next week.
In edmonton.
A dealership in calgary is getting theirs in end Aug. Still up for grabs afaik, but non refundable deposit.
I put a deposit on an underground ORP hybrid early march, set to arrive late march. It was then delayed until end of april. Now it's further delayed. No dates. I'm sad.