Sponsored

Search results

  1. Meso customs dome and map lights - install experience?

    I do not have any pictures at the moment, but the map lights were easy to install once the whole unit let loose. It says you have to drill holes, but I just repinned the wires after routing the wires through the holes already present. Been installed for over 6 months, and not a single issue with...
  2. Banks Tuning Ram Air Intake installed on non-hybrid gas 2025 4Runner TRD Sport Premium

    I reached out to Banks. They gave me a call and said the rivet that sits at about 4 o'clock for the radiator support cover is in the wrong position for our 4Runners at the moment. They are coming out with a revised model in the future that just replaced that rubber gasket piece and will...
  3. Fog Light Replacements, what's out there? Need some help fam

    Pardon my ignorance, but do you have a link to the exact splitter you used for the fogs?
  4. Daily Random Photos Thread - Post Your 4Runner Pics! 📸

    Leaving work the other day before the rain hit. Not even a full week of ownership so far!



Top