Sponsored

Recent content by Qbania

  1. 2025 4R TRD Pro Really Noisy Windshield Wiper Motors

    I live in Victoria it hardly rains here from June until September so I’m not the best guy to ask. I haven’t heard them the odd time that I turned them on after replacement motor.
  2. Canadian orders yet?

    off road capability & Tourque. So much more fun to drive.
  3. Canadian orders yet?

    TRD pro owner here much better than my 2021 Limited that I had two thumbs up
  4. 6th gen owners - why did you jump on a year 1 model of the refresh?

    Absolutely sick of how slow my 2021 Limited was who cares if it’s gonna last for 20 years I wanted something that could beat my electric bike off the line
  5. TRD Pro: Wrapped black flares, mirror caps, hood scoop in 3M 2080 Shadow Black Textured Vinyl Wrap

    Yes this looks good on Mudbath, but I've been playing with AI, and IMO the grey and amount of camo wouldn't look as good on a white TRD Pro. Just my 2c. I'm looking to do this, but I want the fender to still appear to be really black. The wrap on the Sequoia achieves this, it's almost a light...
  6. Camo Overlay TRD PRO Fender Flare

    Where can I get this camo for my 2025 TRD Pro? Kind of diggin' it.
  7. JBL Audio Upgrade w/ Beat-Sonic Encore ENA-2T3 amp install. Great sound quality improvement!

    Great thread. I have a TRD Pro, and am a huge sound snob. But I think I've found out what works best for me. I've downloaded a couple playlists to my phone from Spotify. I downloaded using the BEST audio quality. Lossless - Up to 24-bit/44.1 kHz FLAC Highest quality Spotify currently offers...
  8. 2025 4R TRD Pro Really Noisy Windshield Wiper Motors

    I got new windshield wiper motors, and it’s much quieter on my TRD Pro
  9. 6th gen owners - why did you jump on a year 1 model of the refresh?

    Owned a 21 4R Limited. 4.5 years. Was sick of it. Wanted newer, better tech, creature comforts, and a more manly 4R. Got a pro.
  10. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    60 bucks Canadian for powder coated tow hooks, love how they look compared to the black that mine came with… putting them on tonight
  11. Canadian orders yet?

    There's 2x white TRD Pro's in Victoria. I saw my twin!
  12. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    take it to dealer & complain Under warranty
  13. Just picked up a 6th gen sr5 after being one of those people who didn’t like it initially

    traded in my 2021 4R Limited Nightshade for a 25 TRD Pro after my teens girlfriend called me a Soccer Mom. I initally got my 21 Limited because I wanted something 4Wheelish yet sophisticated after driving a 95 YJ Wrangler for 20+ years. I barely drive my 95 Wrangler any more. This 25 4R TRD Pro...



Top