Sponsored

Recent content by outdoorCO

  1. Mountain Bikers, does your rig fit well inside?

    S4 Stumpjumper, I don’t feel it fits very well honestly.
  2. Colorado WTS MBRP High Exhaust Cat-back w/downpipe

    Selling a MBRP High Clearance Cat-back exhaust. About 15k miles on it. Works great, wife doesn't like how noisy it is. Local pickup or meet in Colorado could be an option. Perfect for off road enthusiasts who want all the clearance they need for avoiding scraping rocks with stock exhaust.
  3. TRD Off Road Premium vs. TRD Pro

    Detachable sway bar only on Pro if that matters. Love it.
  4. TRD ORP Hybrid exhaust on a TRD PRO

    Hello, Has anyone who just wants a quiet truck put an ORP hybrid exhaust on the PRO since they have similar engines and hybrid battery? I never liked the PRO exhaust sound, I swapped it for the MBRP exhaust, growing not to like how loud it is, now looking to either buy from Toyota a ORP exhaust...
  5. Rhino-Rack Reconn Platforms Roof Racks Now Available! (Full Length & 3/4 Length)

    Speaking to MPG, I would say I noticed about 1 mpg or a little less loss after installing. Worth it though.
  6. Rhino-Rack Reconn Platforms Roof Racks Now Available! (Full Length & 3/4 Length)

    Hey there! That’s my truck in the photos and I can tell you that there is wind noise as expected, but nothing crazy. I notice the drone of my exhaust more than the wind. I love the rack and the styling, I get a lot of compliments on it. No regrets 😁
  7. California WTT TRD Pro Exhaust For Stock ORP Exhaust

    If you pay the shipping I will swap you mine that’s in my garage in CO.
  8. OTT tune results (from TRDJon)

    What’s your favorite part about the tune?
  9. TRD Pro exhaust - better performance or just sound?

    I have the dongle but I wish you could buy a cheap 3 day license. I can’t remember if I turned that off last year.
  10. TRD Pro exhaust - better performance or just sound?

    I actually swapped cat back exhaust to the MBRP system, and it just drones at different speeds 🫠
  11. TRD Pro exhaust - better performance or just sound?

    So are you saying the fake engine noise actually helps get rid of the droning sound in cabin?
  12. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Got it dirty in the CO mountains.
  13. Question about engine braking

    Has anyone brought this up with Toyota? I have also seen this pulsing on steep declines in crawl control mode, which really sucks when you are trying to "crawl" under a controlled speed over rocks.
  14. Question about engine braking

    I am seeing the same pulsing coming down Monarch Pass on a consistent basis. Was going to report to Toyota at next oil change.



Top