Sponsored

Recent content by Maximus4R

  1. Cruise Control not maintaining set speed

    I think it’s probably something simple like the radar is misaligned in the grille. I do think in the video it’s using dynamic cruise control because of the blue lines but the good news is it could be an easy fix and you’re staring at a ton of warning lights. Bad news is you’ve gotta take the...
  2. DangItsDen's '25 Heritage Blue Off-Road Premium

    I mean I do love my Land Cruiser for all the same reasons. I’ve had three LCs and three 6th gens. Mistakes were made. Started with a heritage blue LC premium > meteor 1st edition > now in a meteor LC premium (with some 4Rs, a model 3, and a Bronco in between…. So many mistakes). Heritage blue...
  3. DangItsDen's '25 Heritage Blue Off-Road Premium

    As someone who’s in a Land Cruiser now - I would break my neck looking back at this every day haha
  4. Add OEM AUX switches (and supporting components) to Limited model?

    Makes sense - this is my first attempt ever at a 'walk through' but happy to revise, update, and/or add any info I miss. Here are the parts I used, - I need to find the fourth connector's part number still as I only needed AUX 1-3 for my setup. If you have the hybrid you don't need the...
  5. Add OEM AUX switches (and supporting components) to Limited model?

    Hey all - so I did this and it wasn’t bad at all. Did it again on my Land Cruiser actually, although this time with the Diode Dynamics D switch. What info would be helpful to share with folks who are considering doing the same?
  6. Trailhunter Heritage Grille Swap + Diode Dynamics Stage Series Lightbar Install - DIY photos & how-to

    About to buy some stuff from diode dynamics with the current sale. How’s this treading you after some time @ngfilla94 ? Did you do the sport or pro and what pattern? Is it noticeable gain? If you could do it over would you do the smart select again or standard amber BL? What’s the secret to life?
  7. OEM Switches that ACTUALLY Match factory switches

    this page has all sorts of good info. Switches by themselves are a lot cheaper but you have to buy the wiring/pins. Unless you have a hybrid, then the switch wiring should already be present. Aux 1 - 84485-AK010 Aux 2 - 84485-AK020 Aux 3 - 84485-AK030 Aux 4 - 84485-AK040 (I remember having...
  8. Calibrating TSS/Cameras After Lift

    Dangit, just saw this. Sorry if it’s duplicate info.
  9. Calibrating TSS/Cameras After Lift

    For the cameras you can try this process, it worked well when I did my grille swap and that’s a much larger elevation change up front. https://www.4runner6g.com/forum/threads/360-camera-calibration-recalibration-how-to-instructions-diy.7751/
  10. D-Switch trigger cables

    I believe most of the lighting on the newer Toyota uses canbus. I got my input behind one of my dash switches (switched 12v with parking lights) and it’s working great on my d switch.
  11. Ditch light mounting on hood (update)

    No impact on the wipers! I ended up swapping to rough country cubes when I traded the 4R and they fit as well with no issues. I’m biased but preferred this over any of the other options out there.
  12. My Carvana experience. Goodbye i-force-max

    The is wild. They hit me having to review it and came back at like $50k on my hybrid limited. Granted it had like 16k miles but still.
  13. Tail of the Dragon Run in TRD ORP - 9 April 2026

    Dangit. This thing looks amazing. It makes me second guess myself. No one is allowed to post anymore amazing 4R pics
  14. Heritage Grille Part Number: 53101-35170 and 53101-35160 (TRD Pro & Trailhunter Grill)

    Good news on the letters is that they're just 3M'd on so you can remove and paint the existing letters if you don't want to buy the overlays. I've had both silver and white plastidipped (well technically DipYourCar) on mine and they worked out great.
  15. Tennessee Sold: Aspire wide angle mirrors

    Pulled off my 4R before trading, don’t know how anyone lives without wide angle mirrors tbh. $65 shipped OBO. These have blindspot and heat. Link to original...



Top