Sponsored

Recent content by luisdaperzm

  1. Installing volume knob - how to get access to the back of the air vent?

    Hey Russ. I’m trying to retrofit a 14in screen from a Tacoma the same way you did it. Did you have to change the plastic trim around the gauge cluster ? Any input would be very appreciated for me!
  2. 14" Inch Display from Tacoma on a 4Runner

    Okay, I just checked those I don’t think they tried what I previously mentioned, here’s the thing, the reason why we can’t just put another display from another 4Runner, the same way it happens with most Tacoma, is that the audio won’t work unless you have the JBL system installed onto you car...
  3. 14" Inch Display from Tacoma on a 4Runner

    Has somebody thought of swapping out the the 8inch display to the 14inch display that comes with the Tacoma without the JBL system ? Technically they should work since both Tacomas and 4Runners share the same platform this is the specific barcode if someone can find it: 86100-AK010



Top