Sponsored

Recent content by leozip

  1. Who has the stock 2025 4Runner TRD Pro that fit 295/70/18 Toyo Open Country R/T Trail tires?

    How's the drive with the Recon's? Any rubbing?
  2. Stock TRD Pro with 295/70/18 tires (Toyo Open Country R/T Trail)

    Hey Bud, you mentioned the 295/70/18 being a SL tire. I could not find a Toyo RT in SL load. Could you share a link of where did you get it?
  3. Stock TRD Pro with 295/70/18 tires (Toyo Open Country R/T Trail)

    Are the stock wheels 18x7.5 or 18x8.5? Would you be able to show a close up picture of what you removed in the front?
  4. TRD PRO tire options (max size tires for stock suspension)?

    Need some advice on max size tires for a stock suspension TRD Pro. I have Wavemaker order arriving in a month and want to start the project for when the 4runner arrives its ready to go in. I do have a set of Sequoia TRD PRO Forged BBS wheels with 285/65/18 currently running on my wife's TRD...



Top