Update, they replaced the transmission, torque converter and hybrid module flush the tranny lines recalibrated everything reflash the computer. The vehicle runs like it’s brand new again no bad shifting no clunking. The wife is very happy with it she has her birthday present back home in the garage.
Update the transmission has arrived at the dealership the torque converter and the hybrid module arrived a week ago and they’re gonna start the install this afternoon
Just had an update on the parts the hybrid module is in but no transmission or torque converter they are on back order untill November from what the service guy said starting to get disappointed with Toyota so my pro will be out of service for a total of 3 months
Finally got the approval from corporate Toyota they are replacing the transmission, torque converter and the hybrid module all new from the factory nothing rebuilt. The parts are coming in this week I might get my pro back Friday but it will probably be early next week.
I miss spoke, the hold was about some type of electrical issue of some sort I did not mean it was the transmission. I’m just a little frustrated. And the wife is pissed.
From what I understand, they were on hold for about six months and then the two dealerships near me one received three and the other one received two I thought by that time the freeze was off and they had fixed whatever problem they were talking about obviously, they did not
Hopefully we find out something from corporate tomorrow. We are going to down to the dealership tomorrow to get some stuff out of the vehicle and hopefully get a rental car.
You can add my wife’s pro to the list 2026 got August 15 and seven days later with 231 miles we throw the hybrid malfunction take to dealer. They test drove it. Three more errors came up and they pulled the pan found metal shavings. They have a call into Toyota corporate to replace the...