Sponsored

Recent content by Dphotos

  1. DIY Sleeping Platform / Foam Bed for the 6th Gen 4Runner – Under $40

    Glad you found a solution that works for you. I have a 4Runner Hybrid and the back area bottom is higher than a non Hybrid so your system would be too high for a 4Runner Hybrid.
  2. powoq Emergency Light for Your Driver Side Dash Slot Cubby

    Does the Amazon light fit in the side storage on the dash without rattling. I do have an Amazon light in the center storage area that are bright and work well. Cost $10. https://a.co/d/0akesDsy
  3. powoq Emergency Light for Your Driver Side Dash Slot Cubby

    I sent them an E-mail to ask what kind of batteries are used. That was a big mistake not to include that information on their website.
  4. Turbo lag from Hybrid 4Runner i-Force Max engine?

    I have a 2025 IForce Max Limited and I really do not notice much of a turbo lag. I went from a V6 4Runner to this new 4 cylinder hybrid engine. The 4 cylinder is much faster than the my old V6 with more torque. I recently went from Los Angeles to Mammoth Lakes, CA with an elevation around...
  5. Toyota OEM Dash Cam worth it?

    I took my Toyota cam out. It was really bothering me because I was always seeing it when I was trying to drive. The system has no rear camera. I went with a Viofo 4K system and I like it and the Viofo app much better. The camera was installed on the right side of the rear view mirror and I...
  6. Toyota OEM Dash Cam worth it?

    I am selling my Toyota Dash cam. I just put in a new Viofo system. The Toyota one that came with my new car will just plug in the housing by the rear view mirror. Plug and play. Go to Home Depot or Amazon and buy black or clear 3M VHB tape. That is what Toyota uses. I took off the tape...
  7. Hybrid “Trunk” Cargo Compartment Organizers (by Overland Gear Guy)

    They look nice. I wish the storage section was a bit wider and deeper
  8. 2026 4Runner TRD Pro … First Impressions

    My fa My favorite tire got my 4Runner is the Michelin LXT My favorite tire for my 4Runner is the Michelin Defender LTX M/S. It rides very smooth with no vibration or rattles. Best time to buy is when Costco has the buy 3 tires and get the 4th tire at no cost sale.
  9. Car Camping Base

    I would have to sand it down and seal it so it does not rip a sleeping bag or pad. Thanks I will give it a try.
  10. Car Camping Base

    The product was a piece of junk. I returned it. Did you use 1/4 or 1/2 inch plywood?
  11. DEMO: How to maximize (and monitor!) dashcam recording time while parked! For all 6G 4Runner!

    Can I ask you why the system if on the drivers side vs the passenger side. I have the Toyota dash cam and it really bothers me because it is in my field of vision while driving. I am looking for another dash cam because the Toyota one is of older technology and it is in my field of vision too...
  12. Car Camping Base

    I would put a piece of foam on top of this or a camper pad then a Coleman sleeping bag. I also can use a heated blanket the runs off a cigarette lighter connection and a USB-C small electric heater. I believe they can run off my hybrid battery all night.
  13. Car Camping Base

    Has anyone used this to cover the second row space for car camping. It uses less space than other ideas. https://a.co/d/0LkFVHl
  14. Tire Suggestions? Off road tires that are also good on pavement

    I have owned my 1997 Limited 4Runner which I bought new and just sold because I bought the 2025 Limited. I always ran the Michelin LTX Defender MS tires. I loved those tires. I am debating changing the Yokohama tires that came with my new car for my favorite Michelin tires or should I just...



Top