Sponsored

Recent content by DeStreGa5

  1. Carista Options / Settings for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen (screenshots)

    This is what I got back from them regarding the seatbelt dings after submitting my report from the app.
  2. Carista Options / Settings for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen (screenshots)

    Wondering the same thing. I submitted a report to Carista asking about the seatbelts specifically. Nothing yet. They just have an AI support when you email them.
  3. Viofo New Dashcam - pre order and get $80 off

    Yes, I'm aware of that. I messed with the settings quite a bit, but it didn't help. I found out that it happens when I slam the rear hatch in the garage as well. Sometimes it starts recording again by itself. Other times, I'm forced to press record again or it just beeps continuously. I can run...
  4. Viofo New Dashcam - pre order and get $80 off

    Sorry, you're right. I was thinking of the T340 model with the integrated interior cam. I have the A139 Pro (No screen) for the Corvette and it's pretty good, but I'm having a disconnection issue when I hit bumps in the road. It has a much stiffer suspension and roads here are terrible. Still...
  5. Viofo New Dashcam - pre order and get $80 off

    Cool, I saw these pop up recently! I got the A329S 2 Channel for my 4Runner. I don't have a need for the interior cam. Let us know how it goes!
  6. What dashcam - recommendations / suggestions?

    I used the 10B as opposed to Dongar's recommendation of using the 5A dome light connector. Apparently, the dome light in the 4Runner is much harder to open than the Tacoma, so I do not recommend the 5A route. Watching Toyota pros break the housing discouraged me enough. I also have the Two Tech...
  7. Emergency lighting suggestions

    I have an Olight mini and an Oclip in my center console. My Maglite is stuck, so I can't replace the battery in it anymore. I'm looking to replace it with the Sofirn SR15. I have the C8L for the house and I really like it. I think I might also stick one of my LED lanterns in the trunk just in...
  8. What dashcam - recommendations / suggestions?

    Installed the Viofo A329S 2 Channel with the Dongar Pro+ for voltage controlled parking mode. I also use the A139 Pro 2 Channel in my Corvette. Amazon reviews say the A329T overheats a lot which is understandable since you're running 3 cameras at the same time. Decided to just stick with what I...
  9. DONGAR Pro+ hidden install

    Putting it behind the mirror blocks it from your view either way.
  10. Real World MPG by Owners (gas non-hybrid 4Runner) - Post Yours ⛽️

    19.3 mpg with only 700 miles on the odo in ECO mode. Probably about 60% highway, but I don't drive slow. Been testing the cruise control on the toll roads as well.
  11. DONGAR Pro+ hidden install

    Just installed it on Monday for my A329S 2 Channel. Just stuck it to the overhead cover to keep it out of the Texas heat. Been great so far.
  12. Texas FS - OEM TRD Off Road Wheels and Blackout Grill

    Selling take offs from my brand new 2026 4Runner TRD Off Road. These were removed at the dealer, so there's virtually no miles on them. Wheels and grill can be sold separately and do not need to be purchased together. -Local pick up only -No shipping Pearland/Houston, TX area TRD Off Road...
  13. Introductions & Welcome Thread 👋

    Finally got my first 4Runner ORP last Friday. I'm coming from a 1999 Lexus RX300 that was just getting annoying to fix and I wanted more technology in my car for daily driving. Also got a manual 2015 C7 Corvette that I love driving. Just found myself driving the 4Runner a lot since it's new and...
  14. Ceramic tint shopping. Llumar or XPEL? Post your pics.

    Just got Xpel ceramic XR 15% all around. No tint on windshield. It's very dark with black interior. I have the digital rearview mirror that helps a lot.



Top