Sponsored

Recent content by chunchurunchu

  1. Oversized cup holders!! Upgrade

    Following up on this. AJT is taking preorders for the oversized cup holders.
  2. RCI skid plates and rock sliders photos & review

    Thanks. Wondering if I need to mod mine or just return. I guess we have to acknowledge that not all third party parts are made to match perfectly. When you get the chance, it would be very helpful if you could take a picture of the cross member for reference. Happy new year!
  3. RCI skid plates and rock sliders photos & review

    does your install include the transfer case skid from RCI? I ask because I bought mine but the cross member doesnt seem to align properly with the holes without interfering with the front of the fuel tank
  4. Center Console Organizer (Aftermarket)

    I can confirm that this one fits perfectly.
  5. Installing VIOFO A119 Mini 2 Dash Cam - Questions about install

    I was exactly in the same situation as you. Did some research into dongar since it seems so much more convenient but I think there was a wire/connection missing which didn’t enable parking mode (I fail to recall the details). I ended up installing the VIOFO system with the hard wire kit. Tucking...
  6. SR5 Owners - What do you think?

    No complaints on the cloth seats tbh. Love them and really like the “practical” level of features. Love the fact that I have my third row of seats handy. No real need for rear diff locker (atrac is good enough for me). The lack of hood insulation(I bought a 3rd party one and notice a slight...



Top