Sponsored

Recent content by Black4Runner

  1. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    Just normal, occasionally i switch to sport. I had the dealer disable the fake sport mode sound. Lol
  2. My Brain is Fried!

    Too much to read lol
  3. Montana UPDATE: Smoked Turn Signals for SALE

    would you do $35 shipped?
  4. Montana UPDATE: Smoked Turn Signals for SALE

    How much for smoked sequential shipped to 18951? Thank you!
  5. Toyota "Premium Horn" install with before / after sound clip videos

    I install the horns but i have them facing the opposite directions, the arch going outwards lol
  6. Pennsylvania Sold

    I saw this listing on fb marketplace but the pics it wasnt assembled. Wish i could grab them but my wife would kill me. So tempting, im in perkasie too. Lol i picked up my trd off road premium back in july from koch 33.
  7. Ground Clearance, Approach Angle, Departure Angle, Breakover Angle (6th Gen 2025+ 4Runner)

    Does the offroad premium sit lower than the offroad? My supervisor has the regular offroad non premium and his sits higher then my off road premium
  8. New iPhone iOS 26 update: CarPlay with widgets

    I have that same phone mount in my camry and 4runner. Their customer service is outstanding. Best mount out there.
  9. MESO Customs Switch-Back Interior Overhead Dome & Map Light Upgrade (White-Red Modes)

    https://www.4runnerlifestyle.com/collections/meso-customs/products/meso-customs-ultimate-courtesy-lights-for-4runner
  10. MESO Customs Switch-Back Interior Overhead Dome & Map Light Upgrade (White-Red Modes)

    I saw 4 runner lifestyle has them in stock



Top