Small thing, but I added some bags that fit in the rear storage area for those small things you always keep in your trunk like jackets, bug spray, trash bags, etc. These two bags fit perfectly in the storage cubbies and I added some velcro tags to know what is in each (also acts as a checklist...
Just a quick FYI, these lights only charge USB to USB-C (the cord it came with). So they will not charge with a C to C cord. Not too big a deal, but you will have to charge them at home because the 4Runner only has C ports.
Just trying to save you from scratching your head later wondering why...
The stickers look great and seems to be an inexpensive solution, but I'm still wondering about a more perinate fix. I saw a few threads of people powder coating the old TRD wheels for about $150 a wheel. I wonder if it would be less since only the rim is needed.
I have been waiting for the new 4Runner for a long time, and have been planning to purchase one as soon as they are available. A 4Runner was the first car I purchased and I have been waiting anxiously to purchase one again. Therefore I have consumed many videos and articles, trying to get as...