Sponsored

Recent content by 37thChamber

  1. 17 day, 5200 mile road / camping trip from Missouri to Montana and back

    Wow! Living up there sounds awesome. Beautiful state. Glacier was absolutely incredible. Will definitely come back at some point. We only got to spend a day on the east side of the park. I saw your truck on this forum right after I bought my 4Runner. I had a 23 Outbock Wilderness that was...
  2. 17 day, 5200 mile road / camping trip from Missouri to Montana and back

    No issues. I bought the Thule Caprock bars thinking I would need them because the claws are recessed, but I didn't need them. Fits perfectly.
  3. 17 day, 5200 mile road / camping trip from Missouri to Montana and back

    PPF. Stek Dynomatte. Clear on the fender flares and bumper areas.
  4. 17 day, 5200 mile road / camping trip from Missouri to Montana and back

    We were there July 4-9, so that fits. We did have an awesome trip. Hope you enjoyed yours!
  5. 17 day, 5200 mile road / camping trip from Missouri to Montana and back

    Haha. I should have stated 2023 Intech. Mine is about 15’.
  6. 17 day, 5200 mile road / camping trip from Missouri to Montana and back

    My wife and I took my 25 TRD Pro and 23 Intech Flyer Pursue (Adventure Package) from St. Louis to Glacier National Park and back. We stopped and camped at Badlands, Grand Tetons and Glacier. I averaged 14.3 miles, overall (towing and exploring). The camper weighs 1500 pounds dry and I upgraded...
  7. Thule cargo box carrier installed on Westcott roof rack platform

    I have a Thule Extended box I bought from Subaru when I ordered my Outback Wilderness (RIP). I thought I was going to have to get the Thule Caprockkit to get this to fit on my Prinsu Pro, because the Thule claws are recessed. Turns out that I didn’t and fit perfectly.
  8. Introductions & Welcome Thread đź‘‹

    The license plate was BAT WGN. RIP
  9. Recommendations on trailer hitch storage rack

    +1 for the Harbor Freight aluminum one for $110. Drove with two 92L boxes on top of each other from St. Louis to CO (Rockies) last year. Ratchet strapped down.
  10. Tuxedo Chic Build

    I love that you made it your own. Looks good!
  11. ANC & ESE disabled with Carista app and OBDLink MX+ module.

    I used the same device. I had an OBDlink MX+ I used to monitor CVT temps while towing with my Outback Wilderness. Never thought I’d have a use for it after the OBW was totaled. First thing I did was change speaker volume from 4 to 12. I also disabled ANC and ESE. Changed the turn signal to 5...
  12. First trail ride and towing trailer with the 2025 TRD Pro

    Did you tow before swapping out springs? I just got a Pro and will be pulling a small trailer (1500lb dry, but tongue heavy at 400lb). I figured I’d need airbags or new springs. Did those springs eliminate any squat?



Top